The ISO/IEC 27001 sets out the requirements for an Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), includes the Plan -Do-Check-Act information security management process cycle and a comprehensive set of information security objectives and controls to reduce the IT security risk systematically and effectively.
The goal of this three(3)-day intensive course design to help you build up the required knowledge of “WHAT-IS” ISMS and “HOW-TO” implement it.
- To understand on “WHAT-IS” ISMS, we had included the International recognized and IRCA certified ISMS Foundation Training Course (A17533) to build up your knowledge of ISMS requirements.
- To understand on “HOW-TO” implement an ISMS, we had adapted the ISMS Implementation Guidance (ISO/IEC 27003:2010) to provide a comprehensive overview of an ISMS implementation project and help you to prepare a project plan.
This Professional CERT certified workshop (Foundation) will help you to prepare the key documents of an ISMS, e.g. Asset Management, Risk Assessment, Internal Audits…etc…and you will receive a lots of certified templates.
- Those who wish to implement a formal Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001:2005.
- Those who responsible for or involved in ISMS implementation project
- ISO 27001 Auditors who wish to expand their understanding of implementation techniques
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on ISO 27001:2005 systems certification
- Security and Quality professionals
A combination of tutorials and syndicate exercises, including the following topics:
- ISMS Framework and Requirements in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- ISMS implementation project plan in accordance with ISO/IEC 27003:2010
- IT Risk Management process in accordance with ISO/IEC 27005:2008
- Reviewing information security threats and vulnerabilities
- Management of security risks
- Selecting security controls
- ISMS Implementation Training Course Examination
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Build up the foundation knowledge of ISMS.
- Build up the required knowledge of an ISMS implementation project.
- Gain experiences on IT Risk Management process in accordance with ISO/IEC 27005.
- Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will receive an “ISMS Implementation Training Course” certificate
Recognised & Certified by:
You can choose whether you would like to attend one of our scheduled public courses or have it delivered on your premises as an in-company solution
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information