Best Practice Workshop: Utilizing Steam & Other Sterilization Methodologies
This is a 2-day course with interactive presentation sessions, followed by short quizzes and multiple choice questions on topics covered. This course is conducted by an experienced and highly motivated trainer.
- Introduction to “Microbial Hazards” and ‘Targets Set’
- Sterilization Efficiency
- Sterilization Process Testing – Why ‘test’?
- Importance of Testing Programs
- Preparing and Packing Instruments to be Sterilized
- Packaging & Wrapping of Items for Sterilization Principles of Dry Heat Sterilization
- Dry Heat Sterilization Processes
- Steam (increased pressure) Sterilizers
- Sterilizer performance monitoring & calibration
- Operations & maintenance of steam sterilizers
- Trouble Shooting – High Pre-vac Sterilisers
- Low Temperature Sterilizers & Liquid Sterilants
- Hospital and nursing home staff
- Theatre Nursing Staff
- CSSD & TSSU personnel in Hospitals
- Sterilization equipment suppliers
- Support equipment suppliers — eg suppliers of Detergents /Disinfectants
- Hospital maintenance staff and technicians
You can choose whether you would like to attend one of our scheduled public courses or have it delivered on your premises as an in-company solution
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Hesitate no further, talk to us now.